Thursday, October 15, 2015

❤ Human side of the issue ❤

One of my retros, a team member said...

- But you, you see everything as a human-interaction issue!

And automatically I responded

- Well, not all, but most...


...........................................................................
And than, on the way home, it got me thinking...

Why not all? hence, I searched for the most extreme example...

- How about a code that doesn't compile, it is clearly no related to human-interaction, or is it?

Hmmm..... (I do that when I think...)
Q: Why is non-compiling code a problem?

A: Because it a conflict, between someone who want the code to compile and be functionable, and someone who can't do it. (may be same person, which makes it even more severe)

And when I do my job, I am thinking about these things;
Because when I do my job, that is what I think about...


No comments:

Post a Comment